Saturday, August 05, 2017

Pinched Nerve - Part 2

Please refer to the previous post if you don't know what's going on in my life.....

I have been to the chiropractor  seven times in two weeks - with minimal pain relief. So I have decided to see my orthopedist on Tuesday.  Jim is getting physiotherapy in our home twice a week, so we consulted with his therapist and he gave me a treatment last Friday, with some relief. He massaged my neck, shoulder and arm muscles and it felt so good. I am looking forward to his next treatment, on Monday. 

Today, my daughter took me to get a Chinese chair massage. They only had time for 15 minutes, but it felt good and relieved some of the spasms I was having. Afterward, I came home to apply the ice pack - for what seems like the 500th time in 2 weeks. Thank Heaven for ice. Muscle spasms are unforgiving, but icing them helps a bit.

Nearly constant pain is debilitating so I am hoping for some more long lasting relief in the near future. Thanks for listening. 

No comments: